Do you have accounting experience, especially from the charity sector, and would you like to help make a difference to children and young people affected by eczema?
Eczema Outreach Support (EOS) is a UK-wide charity providing support to children and young people affected by eczema and their families. Eczema is much more than itchy skin and we deliver tailored emotional and practical support to our members, alongside raising awareness about the condition in schools and with the general public
We are looking for a treasurer to join our board of trustees.
As treasurer you will be joining an existing team of both new and experienced trustees to support EOS’s mission and strategic direction over the coming years.
All trustees are expected to:
- Attend quarterly Board meetings in January, April, July and October. These usually take place on Thursday evenings and can be attended remotely.
- Attend the annual away day
While financial matters are the responsibility of all trustees, we require a Treasurer with particular understanding of accounts and financial risk management to take the lead on behalf of the Board (we are particularly keen to hear from people with experience in charity accounts.)
The Treasurer is therefore also expected to:
- Monitor the financial administration of the charity through at least quarterly meetings with senior staff
- Report to the board of trustees on financial matters
- Support senior staff with the charity’s financial risk-management process
- Act as a signatory for bank matters including on occasion authorising payments
- Present the annual accounts at the AGM
And most importantly you get to help make a real difference to the lives of children and young people affected by eczema!
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.