Overall purpose: To oversee, coordinate, and facilitate the work of all the volunteer groups connected with Engage for Success (EfS). Promote and share their activities, outputs, and research to maximise the impact of Engage for Success. Maximise the impact of and opportunities for research on employee engagement.
The EfS volunteer groups fall under one of two categories:
- Thought & Action Groups (TAGs): Research groups created to explore a topic related to employee engagement. Once the final output (report, online tool, conference, etc.) is delivered, the TAG is closed.
- Regional Groups: Bringing people in the same geographical location together to promote and explore engagement themes through organising and hosting events.
Duties of the R&C Director:
- Facilitate the full range of EfS research through linking individuals, commercial organisations, universities etc, promoting the TAGs and influencing stakeholders to take part.
- Promote, market the outputs of the TAGs by facilitating events, use of social media, drafting press releases, working with media organisations.
- Horizon-scan for areas of public policy related to employee engagement and influencing these, e.g. responses to Green Papers, canvassing the views of the EfS community and drafting conclusions to ‘influencers’.
- ‘Soft-manage’ the work of the Steering Group which is EfS’s main source of thought and action ideas.
- Play a pivotal role as part of the EfS Core Team.
- Identify key stakeholders and build relationships within CIPD.
- Facilitate the creation of new Regional Groups and maintain the energy and motivation through chairing regular Regional Ambassador meetings.
- Represent EfS at events and meetings (government and commercial organisations, ISO, universities, etc.), using a network of engagement contacts to maximise these opportunities.
- Deputise for the EfS Managing Director.
- Lead the EfS team currently designing Engagement Assessment Framework intended for use initially across the Civil Service.
- Work closely with and influence relevant policy decisions of representative bodies such as the Federation of Small Business, trades unions, CBI, etc.
https://bit.ly/2ZgrbcR - for first-hand feedback from former volunteers and secondees, and
https://bit.ly/1C6O4ja - for our video showing why employee engagement matters.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.