Looking to use your social media and campaign skills in a voluntary role? Interested in supporting Engage for Success, the UK’s leading movement promoting the value of employee engagement? Find out more about our social media role today.
Overall purpose: To manage all Engage for Success's social media channels and campaigns to sustain an engaging audience experience and to increase audience satisfaction. Research and analyse social media trends, including web visitor data, to improve social media presence and campaign efficacy. Work with various EfS and CIPD colleagues to promote the overall brand through social media channels.
Duties of the Social Media & Communications Lead:
- Oversee and manage all EfS social media accounts.
- Develop engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts to enlighten audiences and promote EfS-focused messages.
- Use the EfS Communications Plan to coordinate social media messaging with the EfS Core Team, Thought & Action groups and the Steering Group.
- Audit and analyse EfS social media presence and campaigns to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for campaign improvement.
- Train EfS colleagues to undertake occasional social media activities. Oversee their work and offer guidance or direction as required.
- Work with EfS and CIPD colleagues to develop social media timelines coinciding with new TAG outputs, campaigns, or other brand messages.
- Monitor and develop reports on competitor activity within social media spaces.
You will be working at home and attending 1-2 meetings per month in central London or Wimbledon. Contact with colleagues is via email, Slack and phone. There's plenty of work to get your teeth into, and as you'd expect from an employee engagement movement, colleagues are helpful and friendly.
Skills and experience required
- 3 years' marketing/comms/social media experience.
- Event management and project management would also be beneficial.
https://bit.ly/2ZgrbcR - for first-hand feedback from former volunteers and secondees, and
https://bit.ly/1C6O4ja - for our video showing why employee engagement matters.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.