EnhanceAble is a medium sized (£1m pa) charity that provides high quality support services for adults and children with disabilities, including: a day service, community support, respite and after school groups. We support people in our from Kingston upon Thames, Richmond and Stoneleigh and surrounding areas.
EnhanceAble - Mission and Values
EnhanceAble recognises each person is unique, values inclusion, is responsive to the needs of its staff and service users, likes to work creatively and strives for excellence. We believe every person who receives our service deserves the very best, has the ability to make choices and the right to increased options in their personal lives.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
· Experience of working at a senior strategic leadership level
· Knowledge of the charitable sector is desirable
· An awareness of disability
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to mediate and facilitate
· Demonstrate a strong passion and commitment to the Charity and it’s aims
· A willingness to devote the necessary time and effort to their duties as Chair and trustee
A few more details
· Quarterly board meetings take place in Kingston upon Thames from 6:15pm
· The chair must be available from time to time to visit the charity, attend meetings or to represent EnhanceAble at events
· The Trustee Board is made up of the board of Trustees, CEO and DCEO
· The role of Chair is not remunerated, although reasonable expenses may be claimed
If you wish to apply please submit a CV and covering letter. If you would like any further information please feel free to contact Hannah Brice and or check our website.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.