Marketing and Recruitment volunteer opportunities available with ETIV to support the work for our NGO in beautiful Itacare, Bahia, Brazil.
Volunteers will receive ongoing training, supervision and guidance from our Marketing Coordinator or other ETIV staff members (If a coordinator is not available). We are currently working to build a team of virtual interns that can promote and market our NGO at home and in their local schools, universities and communities. Thus, there is an opportunity for volunteers to conduct this work virtually from home as well, and all of our virtual volunteers can support the NGO completely free of charge and still receive university credit for their work.
- To help us promote our NGO, our projects and our volunteer and internship opportunities on a wide variety of social media sites, volunteer recruitment websites and on different internship and job boards.
- To help us build parternships with more colleges and universities; so that we can market our opportunities in their volunteer and internship databases as well as in their newsletters or other publications.
- To help us to better market the NGO while recruiting more volunteers and interns to support both our local community projects and our NGO administrative work.
- Volunteers must work at least 20 hours per week
- Basic Portuguese
- Minimum 1 month time commitment
ETIV do Brasil is located in the beautiful fishing and surfing town of Itacare, Bahia. Our mission is to support development and environmental conservation in Brazil, with a deep focus on youth development.
Most interns can receive university credit while interning with our NGO and some are even able to receive a University stipend or grant to help cover their expenses. We can offer ongoing support and supervision and can help organize taxi pickups, local accommodations and even Capoeira or Portuguese classes. All volunteers and interns will also receive our Pre-Departure Powerpoint, and Introduction to the NGO, a tour of Itacare and life insurance during their internship at the NGO.
These positions are perfect for someone seeking meaningful volunteer or internship experience in a stunning location with a thriving Afro-Brazilian culture. Itacare is unique place where the Rainforest meets the Atlantic Ocean and beautiful beaches, jungle, coconut trees, waterfalls and wildlife abound.
Details at a glance
- Remote Possible
- Training Provided
- Housing Available
- Language / Cultural Support Available
- Groups Welcome
- Families Welcome
- International Volunteers Welcome
Times of Day
Part time (10-30 hrs/wk)
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
Rua Massaranduba, No. 26, Bairro Passagem, CEP 45530-000, Itacaré, BA 45530-000, BR