PURPOSE OF GENERATION SUCCESS
GS is an inclusive community that supports people with ambition realise potential through mentoring, coaching, workshops and access to industry by removing barriers and connecting business and people of diversity together. GS is a not for profit organisation that is an inspiring network that advances social mobility by empowering all people of diversity to achieve their career aspirations.
PURPOSE OF JOB
Secure and continuously improve HR processes, focusing on managing job posting and then finding, shortlisting and selecting the right stakeholders when it comes to Mentors, Students, Volunteers, Ambassadors, GS co-workers. He or she will also focus on on-boarding/off-boarding processes. Internally, he or she will support other functions organizing events and connecting to business partners.
Reporting to: Recruitment Manager
Start date: ASAP
This placement position will last 6 months
Remuneration: travel expenses will be given
- Analyse recruitment process performance
- Drive internal and external recruitment matters
- Create and publish job specs
- Conduct CV screening, telephone and job interviews
- Conduct inductions
- Participate in job fairs
- Maintain recruitment tracking database
- Build relationships with external and internal stakeholders
- Ability to communicate and collaborate well
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong management skills
- Organised and detailed-oriented
- Can work independently and also as part of a team
- Self-motivated with a flexible and proactive approach
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- The chance to gain an insight into the running of a small, unique non – for profit.
- The opportunity to develop valuable business development and communications skills.
- Valuable work experience demonstrating teamwork, independent working and Leadership.
- Networking opportunities and interaction with industry experts.