Go Inspire UK is a women founded charity with the purpose of bringing women together to to grow and thrive. We believe that the world will be a better place when all women are supported to become the best versions of ourselves, and that this will allow us to better challenge the discrimination we face.
We do this by creating community centres for women, delivering education through our events and media platform and creating a resource hub to connect women to all the information and support they need.
Our core values are equality, intersectionality, sustainability, social connection, excellence and fun. These values permeate everything we do here at Go Inspire UK.
If you’ve ever wanted to experience working in a place where you and your ambition are fully seen, appreciated and supported, and you want to join a really fun, high energy, full of laughs and mega supportive team then this is the opportunity for you.
You will work alongside the CEO to develop our Media Channel strategy and its execution.
Regular activities and responsibilities will look like:
- Plan and execute media campaigns for several platforms. Lead and drive the advertising department in all projects and campaigns. Keep abreast in control of design and advertising trends. Use analytics to improve advertising strategies.
- Determine the best media outlet mix for promotional strategies
- Monitor online and offline ad campaigns (e.g. on radio, TV, websites, magazines and billboards)
- Regularly report advertising campaign results (including revenues and costs)
- Optimize advertising strategies for varying audiences and channels
- Design and review advertising budgets in collaboration with the Marketing Director
- Negotiate with media channels to close competitive deals
- Prepare additional promotional projects to support new product launches
- Create new campaigns to reach a broader audience
- Ensure a cohesive advertising message across campaigns
- Build long-term relationships with media influencers to promote our brand
- Develop our own publication.
- Build our Youtube strategy.
- Proven work experience as a Media Director, Media Planner or similar role
- Knowledge of different types of media channels
- Demonstrable experience with building effective advertising campaigns
- Familiarity with digital marketing
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (e.g. GfK MRI, Moat and Nielsen IMS)
- Experience with budget planning and KPIs
- Ability to manage and combine data
- Strong decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc in Marketing, Business Administration or similar field
Please do apply if you don’t tick all the above boxes. More than experience we make decisions on team fit, willingness to grow and ambition..
How to apply and what happens next
Please attach a CV and cover letter to your application. If we think you could be a good fit we will invite you for an interview with the relevant member of the leadership team.
We will do our best to get back to you if we don’t think this role is for you but due to the high number of applications this isn’t always possible. If you don’t hear from us for two weeks please do feel free to reach out, but often this means you didn’t get through to interviews this time.
Please don’t let this put you off from applying for other roles with us in the future though :) We love to hear from you and appreciate the time you put into the applications.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.