Supported Living Lunch Time Food Service Volunteer
This organisation is scheduling interviews as the applications come in. Don’t miss your opportunity, apply now!
Dolphin Court is a small and friendly sheltered housing scheme in a quiet residential area of Worthing. It is close to the seafront and surrounded by attractive, mature and well-tended gardens.
Our 31 tenants enjoy security, peace of mind and the benefit of additional support whilst maintaining their full independence.
Pre-prepared lunchtime hot meals are delivered to Dolphin Court from our Linfield House care home via a Guild Care vehicle for up to 13 residents.
- Take delivery of pre-prepared food in a travel hot box
- Prepare / clear tables at meal times – including filling table condiments and wrapping cutlery as well as wiping down tables at the end of service
- Plate up hot meals onto heated plates
- Serve meals to residents in the dining room
- Wash up plates and cutlery when residents have finished eating
- Help to keep the dining room clean, tidy and safe
- Returning the food travel hot box to Linfield House, which is a three minute drive