Volunteer Team Assistant
This organisation is scheduling interviews as the applications come in. Don’t miss your opportunity, apply now!
A charity based in Croydon, Surrey, London, UK is looking for 5 or more Temporary Charity Team Assistants; to volunteer 30 unpaid hours per week. The Charity serves a multi ethnic community especially people from Africa.
- To assist GNDFuk's permanent instructors in finding and providing creative forms of engagement for both our youth and adult programmes.
- To assist in project and schedule planning including setting and clearing up 30 minutes before and after projects and events
- To assist in ensuring that activities are executed safely
- To assist in coordinating events and activities to encourage the objectives of GNDFuk
- To assist in the delivery of events (ours and those we are invited to), projects and our yearly summer community event.
- To assist in the daily collection and drop off of Greggs after day produce to various soup kitchens
- To assist in promotion of organisations services. eg flyer distribution, school workshops, etc.
- To assist in the delivery of essential services
- Someone enthusiastic and creative who is committed to working towards the achievements of the charities objectives.
- Basic African Traditional Knowledege is essential
- Experience is desirable.
This is a non-paid one year temporary position but accommodation and maintenance will be provided.
All interested candidates are required to send us a letter of application, a resume, and contact to the email provided. If your application is accepted, you will be invited initially for a telephone interview. If you pass this interview, we will then contact you for a face to face interview unless you are overseas application. Any applications received after the closing date will not be considered unless we have been unable to find a suitable candidate for this vacancy.
Successful candidates will require a DBS/POLICE check and references prior to commencement.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.