OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE OFFICE ASSISTANT ( VOLUNTARY )
Carry out general office duties under the guidance of Headway staff.
The Office Assistant duties may be quite general to more detailed. Tasks will vary according to skills of the volunteers and daily requirements of the Management & Admin department. A list of some of the possible tasks may include:-
- Cover/assist with reception duties i.e. - Visitors and Security
- Assist with telephone calls as required.
- Gain a basic understanding of HBS operations
- Assist in the office as required i.e. – photocopying, word processing, filling etc.
- Making drinks for staff/visitors etc
- Lunch ordering
- Putting items into envelopes for large ‘post outs’ (Newsletters)
- Participate in HBS Training and Team Building days.
- Other general tasks as may be requested from time to time.
- Typing tasks /Entering data
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.