We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed intern to join our small dynamic team in North London. This is a varied role and an excellent opportunity for somebody wishing to gain key skills and experience in the charity sector, international development, fundraising, comms, project support and administration. You will be providing support to the Director of Operations with research, project development, institutional and community fundraising, events management and project administration. You will be able to learn about different operational aspects of the work of a small international development charity.
You main tasks may include, but are not limited to:
- Researching new institutional funding opportunities
- Maintaining and updating institutional donor information and database of trusts and foundations
- Helping to identify peer organisations and strategic partners in the UK, EU and countries in which HealthProm operates
- Doing background research for bids
- Raising awareness of HealthProm’s work and projects among relevant communities in the UK through social media and networking opportunities
- Providing support for event and community fundraising
- Carrying out other tasks occasionally required by the team, including project support, communications and social media, networking and project development.
The role will be based in our office in Kings Cross, London, but working from home is also considered.