Please enter your email address to proceed with the application.
We recognised your email address. Sign in to prefill your application.
Step 1 out of 4
Your CV has been uploaded successfully.
Step 1 out of 4
It's time to upload your CV:
Step 2 out of 4
Add a cover letter to maximise your chances of getting this job.
Step 4 out of 4
Whoop! Your application is ready to be submitted.
Step 3 out of 4
Almost done! Please enter your details.
Want to tailor your application?
Go through the usual application process to upload a new CV and cover letter.
Want to help improve Health & Social Care services but don’t know how to do
it? This is your chance!
Being part of the volunteer team at Healthwatch Ealing – the independent consumer champion
created to gather and represent the views of patient and the public – you will play a role at
both local and national level to make sure that people experiences of health and social care are
taken into account.
Service evaluations are an integral part of our activity, placing as they do, service users,
patients and care home residents at the heart of assessing quality of service delivery. Effective
observation of service provision and evidence based reporting of the quality of care delivered in
various settings is a powerful means of influencing standards.
“Enter & View” is the opportunity for Authorised Representative to:
Go into health and social care premises to see and hear for themselves how services are
- Observe the nature and quality of services (observation involves all the senses)
- Collect the views of service users (patients and residents) at the point of service delivery
- Collect the views of carers and relatives of service users
- Collate evidence-based findings
- Report findings and associated recommendations (good or bad) to providers and
commissioners, Care Quality Commission, and any other relevant partners
- Develop insights and recommendations across multiple visits, to inform strategic decision
making at local and national levels
What are the tasks?
- Attend training to become an Authorised Representative
- Undertake 2 monthly Enter & View visits for a minimum period of 6 months
- Undertake surveys with patients during visits and write up results to feed into reporting
- Participate in bi-monthly planning group meetings
- Planning group sessions take place before each visit. These are approximately 2 hours