TRUSTEES - VOLUNTEER
Happy - Healthy - Community
We are a very small volunteer run community project, helping the community of Tower Hamlets to be more active, healthy and happy by providing healthy living information, community based activities and events, taster sessions and working with partnerships to sign-post people to services in their areas that we do not provide.
We are a start-up and we are seeking volunteers who can join us as Trustees to provide good governance of Healthy Hamlets and to help us run our small community health and wellbeing project.
- To provide overall leadership, good governance and overall strategic planning and development of Healthy Hamlets.
- Working with the Project Manager and team to support them and the volunteer team who provide the front facing roles, ensuring they have all the needed resources to carry out their roles.
- To ensure that Healthy Hamlets complies with charity law and legislation.
- Being the public face, and an ambassador for Healthy Hamlets.
- Build positive and lasting relationships with key stakeholders, businesses and the media.
- Motivating and engaging volunteers and stakeholders.
- Fundraising activities and bid writing to generate income.
We are seeking well organised, proactive, solution focused individuals who have amazing people and communication skills, ideally with experience in community/public health or within community/charity work and able to lead from the front in making our community project even bigger and better.
If you have the skills, qualities and abilities to coordinate and run our small community healthy living project that helps the community of Tower Hamlets to live more active and healthy lives then we would love to hear from you.
To apply email, us your CV and a Covering Letter as part of the application process, telling us why you would be the ideal candidate. We will provide interviews based on the CV and Covering Letter.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.