HoardingUK (HUK) is looking for a volunteer bookeeper to join our expanding charity which provides support for adults, carers and family members across the UK who are impacted by hoarding behaviour. Often this is the first point of entry for people seeking advice. This can be an initial step leading to ongoing engagement or an answer providing relevant information empowering informed actions.
About the role:
You will be providing bookkeeping support for an organisation which has experienced year on year growth since it was established in 2008.
The role consists of:
· Volunteering at HUK a minimum of a half-day (4 hours) each week.
· Providing accurate and timely bookkeeping.
· Maintaining a steady workload
· Complying with HUK’s case-management procedures, training programme and other relevant policies and procedures.
Training on hoarding, helpline and other relevant areas of information advice will be provided.
We are looking for:
· Experienced or training bookkeepers
· Experience of Quickbooks
· A commitment to volunteering with us for one year.
· A commitment to values and ethos of HUK.
HoardingUK is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Applicants will not be negatively assessed if they request support for the application process. HUK promotes equality of opportunity for all, through diversity, giving each individual the chance to achieve their potential, free from prejudice and discrimination.
If you are interested, please email application using the form/for further information. For those who do not want to use the apply online feature, we have provided a copy of our expression of interest form. This can be emailed or posted back.
If applicants need support they will not be negatively assessed, instead helped through the process. Please get in touch.