Volunteer Telephone Welcome Agent,
This organisation is scheduling interviews as the applications come in. Don’t miss your opportunity, apply now!
Volunteer Telephone Welcome Agent, can you help?
The Hospice Lottery Partnership runs a weekly lottery in support of local charities such as: Florence Nightingale Hospice Charity in Aylesbury, Michael Sobell Hospice Charity in Northwood, Rennie Grove Hospice Care in Buckinghamshire and West Hertfordshire, South Bucks Hospice in High Wycombe, and The Hospice of St Francis in Berkhamsted.
We are looking for someone that could spare a few hours a week at our office based in Tring to help welcome new players to the weekly lottery.
The role involves thanking players for their support of our partner charities, checking their details are correct, and providing them with the opportunity to ask any questions.
If you have a warm personality, would enjoy the company of a small and friendly team with copious supply of tea and biscuits, then we would love to hear from you.
What we're looking for:
- An ability to represent The Hospice Lottery and our partner charities appropriately and enthusiastically.
- A warm personality with the ability to engage with supporters on the phone.
- Excellent communicator and people skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel is required.
What you can gain from this opportunity:
- Being part of an enthusiastic and supportive team.
- Have a rewarding experience helping us to raise money for local charities.
- Where: Tring, Hertfordshire.
- Hours: 3+ per week.
- When: Monday/Friday afternoons (flexible).
“I volunteer with The Hospice Lottery; I always have a few hours spare each week and it’s lovely to feel that I am helping such a worthy cause. Plus, there’s always a supply of biscuits on offer!” Diana Hewitt, Office Volunteer.