Chichester Humanists is a branch group of Humanists UK. We provide a range of activities for non-religious people in and around Chichester to meet, socialise, campaign, raise awareness of humanism, and support each other.
We are seeking a dedicated and driven Social Media Officer to support the Committee by managing our public-facing content.
● Preparing social media content and graphics
● Promoting Chichester Humanists – including the group’s campaigns, events, and activities – on social media
● Promoting the work, campaigns, and activities of Humanists UK
● Maintaining Chichester Humanists’ social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Meetup) with relevant content
● Maintaining our approachable and community-focused tone of voice and understanding how best to engage and grow our audience
● Analysing, reporting on, and strategising for social media performance
● Creating imagery for Chichester Humanists’ events, campaigns, activities, and website that fits Humanists UK’s brand guidelines
● Working alongside other volunteers to identify opportunities to recruit new members of Humanists UK, and to support non-religious people in Chichester.
Please download the application pack for more information.
You will be a motivated, dedicated, and organised person with great communication skills, who is enthusiastic about volunteering their time and skills to support Chichester Humanists and have ideas about how the group can reach the growing number of people who are living without religion in and around Chichester.