Ignite Hubs is a new charitable organisation that is run and led by volunteers.
Our vision is to nurture and enrich young minds to explore, grow and learn. We seek to equip each child or young person with the tools and skills to live a life with purpose and fulfilment.
We aim to:
- Create the best learning environment for children and young people from all backgrounds and abilities.
- Value, support and develop our volunteers and help them realise their potential and aspirations.
- Build a better community and bring people together.
We offer classes, workshops and events to children and young people on a wide variety of subjects such as coding, science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM), enterprise, creativity and innovation.
We are based at Peckham Library, London SE15.
Our volunteers are the heroes in our organisation and we really appreciate and value them for sharing their skill and time with us. We are looking to set up and create a volunteer platform that will revolutionise the way volunteers are managed, recruited and developed in an organisation by:
- Enabling volunteers to match their skills and background to roles and projects at Ignite Hubs.
- Understanding their interests and motivations and setting out a learning and development programme to help them achieve their goals and career aspirations.
We are looking for a HR Advisor to guide, design and input into this exciting new volunteer platform.
This is an instrumental role in a new organisation. There will be plenty of opportunities to shape and grow the role as well as gain skills in other areas.
- Mostly home-based with occassional site visits
- Fully supported