Ignite Hubs is a new charitable organisation that is run and led by volunteers. We are looking to pioneer innovative and exciting ways for children and young people to learn.
Our vision is to nurture and enrich young minds to explore, grow and learn. We seek to equip each child or young person with the tools and skills to be successful in school and life.
We aim to:
- Create the best learning environment for children and young people from all backgrounds and abilities.
- Value, support and develop our volunteers and help them realise their potential and aspirations.
- Build a better community and bring people together.
We plan to offer classes, workshops and events to children and young people on a wide variety of subjects such as coding, science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM), enterprise, creativity and innovation.
We are based at Peckham Library, London SE15.
We are looking for an experienced Administrator. You will be organised, have a thorough approach and be able to multi-task. You will have great communication skills and be proficient with using Microsoft Word and Excel.
Your responsibilities include:
- General admin support to Trustees, function Leads such as Marketing, Fundraising and Events.
- Provide support to our HR Advisor and Education Advisor.
- Assist with the research and development of the organisation.
- Assist with communications with parents/carers and to volunteers.
This is a great opportunity to part of an exciting new organisation. There will be plenty of opportunities to shape and grow the role as well as gain skills in other areas.
- Mostly home-based with occasional site visits
- Fully supported