Impact Initiatives has been helping the people in Sussex live healthy and fulfilling lives for 40 years by providing high quality, flexible, and personal support services.
The Hop 50+ West Sussex is looking for volunteers to help run respite activities for older people and their carers. Our aim is to reduce social isolation and provide carers with the support they need, and are looking for enthusiastic, friendly people to help.
During your time as a volunteer we will ask you to:
- Help set up for activities and clear away
- Pay attention to customer needs, especially those with disabilities
- Encourage customers to participate in activities while respecting their right to choose.
- Help the outreach worker in ensuring activities run smoothly
- Look out for the general well-being of the customers by speaking with them and serving food and drink
- Be a part of a friendly team of staff and volunteers working together to create a fun, engaging activity.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.