This organisation is scheduling interviews as the applications come in. Don’t miss your opportunity, apply now!
We are looking for volunteers to join the team at CXH as part of our new flexible and exciting volunteering role. Our Volunteer Responders will get involved in multiple areas across the hospital, supporting our staff and patients by responding to a variety of requests
Why is this volunteer role so important?
This is an great opportunity to support our NHS staff at their busiest times. By completing important tasks, you will be helping to reduce delays and improve patient experience.
What you will be doing
No two days will be the same, you'll always be busy completing some of the tasks below:
- Purchasing Items from shops on behalf of patients
- Redirecting patients after ward moves or lift failures
- Collecting medication from the pharmacy
- Delivering blood samples to the lab
- Visiting lonely or confused patients on the ward
- Escorting patients to tests or examinations
- Helping with patient meal times
- Helping patients with technology, such as Ipads
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.