What will I be doing?
As the Digital Assets Volunteer for JDRF you will be working closely with our Digital Manager in our London office. The role will be varied and you will be supporting the Digital Manager, as well as the wider team, with a wide-range of tasks to ensure that everything is being kept up-to-date and deadlines are being met.
This may include;
- Creating, proofreading, uploading and publishing content - images, text, video, infographics, animations - to the JDRF website
- Optimising content for search engines (SEO) and accessibility
- Generating ideas for new content
- Optimising and categorising the JDRF image library
- Cycling around JDRF's digital content to ensure continued relevance
- Gathering digital data to help with digital marketing campaign performance
- Using Google Analytics
- Other ad-hoc roles as required
How will this benefit JDRF?
By supporting the team with this varied range of tasks you be freeing up time for the Digital Manager to focus on other projects and improving JDRF’s digital presence to engage with more supporters as well as improving their experience of interacting with us in a digital way.
Ensuring that tasks such as this are complete to a high-standard in a timely member will be invaluable to the team.
How will this benefit me?
- Improving communication skills
- Will receive digital training e.g. Word Press, Shopify
- General digital experience
- Social Media experience
- Being part of the JDRF team
When do you need me?
This role would be office based for one or two days a week, initially on a 6-12 month basis.
Days and hours can be flexible to suit your needs.
Where is this role based? This role will be based at our London Office at 17/18 Angel Gate, City Road, London, EC1V 2PT
What training will I receive? You will receive an induction to JDRF, including an overview of each of the teams and the work that they do and digital training from the Digital Content Manager.