Social Media Outreach Worker
Looking for volunteer applicants with good social media skills. Must be able to navigate platforms easily and understand ways to maximise social media engagement. Should be creative and have initiative, able to take on an outreach and expansion initiative for FunDonor. Most important skill is having a sense of FUN.
FunDonor is a platform for empowering young people to give back. It works by making it fun for role models and celebrities to engage with their fans to raise money for charity. Funding will be raised through a crowdfunding campaign in 2021. This role is to help build up the numbers of followers to support the initiative.
The theme is centred on creating something FUN, meaningful and engaging. Specific outcomes that need to be achieved are;
- Increased sign up rates to FunDonor’s pop up/ call to action on the website.
- Increased engagement on FunDonor’s Facebook page and being able to generate more page likes.
- Increased engagement on Instagram, maximise the number of followers. Seeking to hit minimum 20K followers before crowdfund launch.
- Increased engagement on Twitter, engage with influencers and maximise Retweet followers. Also seeking 20K followers before crowdfund launch.
- Able to engage with celebrity clients to support the initiative. You will have full access to “The Handbook”, an online resource with full contact and intelligence on over 50,000 celebrities and digital influencers.
- Able to reflect a FUN theme in all social media engagement.
Good communication and negotiating skills are essential. Applicants should possess the ability to see the lighter side of life. A FUN attitude is crucial. Ask yourself this question. Do you have a smile in your voice? If yes we certainly want to hear from you.
Volunteers may become ambassadors. Learn more about ambassadors on the FunDonor website. Volunteers are also entitled to some free perks on our crowdfund platform when we launch. Volunteer ambassadors will also have free access to ‘The Handbook’ as a resource to engage with celebrities.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.