Volunteer Operations Administrator
Do you enjoy organising things and making this happen?
Are you able to volunteer a few hours a week?
Yes? We’d love to hear from you.
We’re looking for 8 admin volunteers to help with our daily operations. We have a variety of ways you can get involved:
- Responding to client requests and enquiries
- Managing and updating company databases
- Keeping track of partnership enquiries
- Maintaining internal, volunteer, and client records
- Drafting and mailing client correspondence and newsletters
- Organising events, scheduling meetings, and making travel arrangements
- Providing administrative support to other departments or projects as needed
- Performing other duties as agreed in advance
We’ve designed our volunteering programme to be flexible and adaptive to you. All volunteering is 100% remote and you’re supported fully by our team. You control what you do and how many hours per week you want to volunteer. Some roles may require an Enhanced DBS check. If your application is successful, we will ask for a donation towards the cost of your enhanced DBS check if it's required for your role. This cost is £20.60.
Here’s some further information on what’s needed:
Are you over 18 and living in the UK?
You must be over the 18 years of age and live permanently in the UK. You must be a UK resident to apply for this role.
Do you have a laptop?
A laptop and a quiet space to volunteer is essential.
How much time can you give?
A minimum of 3 hours per week is required. We are flexible and like to work around you.
We provide CPD accredited training with 3 short courses needing to be completed prior starting your volunteer role. After, you’ll have access to over 90 CPD accredited courses should you want to study further.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.