Customer Service Volunteer
This organisation is scheduling interviews as the applications come in. Don’t miss your opportunity, apply now!
Koala North West exists to provide children and their families with tailored practical and emotional support that improves wellbeing, reduces isolation and supports both children and care-givers to thrive.
Koala North West believes that every parent should have the support they need in order to give their children the best start in life. Our comprehensive range of services aim to work in partnership with parents by supporting and encouraging them through the difficulties of family life.
- TAILORING SUPPORT…. All families are different. Every family receives support designed to be most beneficial to them.
- NURTURING POSITIVE WELLBEING…. We are committed to improving the emotional, mental and physical wellbeing of children and their care-givers.
- AMBITION…. We want our families to thrive; we believe in offering opportunities that help children and families realise their own ambitions and succeed.
- REDUCING ISOLATION….I n an increasingly digital age, we want to ensure that families still feel part of a strong, welcoming community, who support one another and ensure they are happy, resilient and thriving.
We are looking for volunteers to support our Moreton charity shop and help raise vital funds for our services.
You may choose to do some or all of these tasks -
- working on the till, helping customers, meeting and greeting customers and providing excellent customer service
- Working on window and shop displays
- Keeping the shop tidy, clean and well organised
- Interacting with our customers
- Promoting Gift Aid to all donors
The shop has various shifts available Monday to Saturday.
No experience is needed as full training will be provided for the role and access to ongoing training from Koala NW.
What’s in it for you:
- Learning new skills
- Varied opportunities
- Making new friends
- Mental and physical health and wellbeing
- Giving something back
- Improving self-esteem and confidence
- A job reference [after 3-months regular volunteering]
- Travel expenses reimbursed
- Discount on purchases made from our shops
- It will also look good on your CV!
Our friendly Koala NW team will be there to support you all the way – offering guidance and helping you build your confidence whilst gaining new skills.
Koala North West is committed to equality of opportunity and diversity.
Registered Charity No. 1139517 Company Limited by Guarantee 7314767