Please enter your email address to proceed with the application.
We recognised your email address. Sign in to prefill your application.
Step 1 out of 4
Your CV has been uploaded successfully.
Step 1 out of 4
It's time to upload your CV:
Step 2 out of 4
Add a cover letter to maximise your chances of getting this job.
Step 4 out of 4
Whoop! Your application is ready to be submitted.
Step 3 out of 4
Almost done! Please enter your details.
Want to tailor your application?
Go through the usual application process to upload a new CV and cover letter.
We are looking to expand our Board in general and would welcome applications from anyone interested in joining, even if they are not in a position to take on the role of Chair - please see separate ad for Chair of Trustees. In addition to any special areas of expertise you can contribute, the duties of a trustee are to:
• Ensure the organisation complies with its governing document, charitable law and any other relevant legislation or regulations to ensure the organisation pursues its objectives as defined in its governing document and applies resources exclusively in fulfilling its objectives;
• Safeguard the good name and values of the organisation and represent it at functions and meetings as appropriate;
• Be collectively responsible for the actions of the organisation and other trustees, while ensuring the effective and efficient administration of the organisation;
• Ensure the financial stability of the organisation;
• Make sure the organisation is properly insured against all reasonable liabilities;
• Declare any conflict of interest while carrying out the duties of a trustee;
• Use any specific knowledge and experience to help the board reach sound decisions.