About Leonard Cheshire:
For more than 70 years, we have been supporting disabled people in the UK and around the world. We believe disabled people deserve the same opportunities as everyone else so we work with partners to open doors to opportunity, empowering disabled people to live their lives as freely and as fully as they choose. We work hard to break down barriers that deny disabled people their basic rights, and to find and remain in employment.
Name of role
Volunteer: Regional & Corporate Partnerships
Staff (who are able to) are currently working from home. When safe to do so, the role can be based from Leonard Cheshire’s Head Office, Vauxhall, London or the volunteer can continue to work remotely.
Purpose of role
To inform and tailor the charity’s approaches to the business community to generate new corporate partnerships.
- Research and disseminate industry knowledge/best practice, business insight, event, partner and competitor news.
- Undertake in-depth research on businesses of interest to the charity.
- Assist in drafting and designing a range of information materials tailored to individual business needs.
Time commitment required
4 weeks of 2 days per week
Requirements of role (checks and training)
- Two references
- Training on Raiser’s Edge/Dynamics
- Online induction training
Key skills/qualities a volunteer needs for this role
- Strong research skills
- Confident writing skills
- Interest in working in the charity sector
- Ability to work independently
- Understanding and commitment to the values and ethos of Leonard Cheshire
Any other comments
Reasonable expenses, agreed in advance, will be reimbursed
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.