In this role you will use your knowledge and IT skills to analyse data from a range of databases. You will also use your skills to accurately input data on our online platform to promote the work of affiliated Network Partners groups.
You will work with Mencap’s Network Communication and Events Manager and other in the Your Network Team to collate, analyse and carry out administrative duties as part of your role.
The role is flexible, 2-3 days per week around your schedule.
Examples of things we may ask you to do include:
- Input names and contact details of affiliated groups on our online platform
- Input survey data onto a data base
- Analyse and evaluate survey findings from recent events
We are looking for people who are:
- Organised and motivated
- Competent using the internet and IT programmes such as Microsoft Excel
- Confident using the internet to research and use programmes such as survey monkey
- Able to use initiative
- Willing to volunteer within guidelines and take direction
- Interested in others
You will need to be based from our Belfast Office in order to carry out this role.
- Full support from Christine, your local Manager
- Relevant induction/training
- A settling in period to make sure this is the right role for you
- The opportunity to develop skills and learn new ones
- To feel appreciated and valued for your contribution
- An introduction to Mencap and our work
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.