Please enter your email address to proceed with the application.
We recognised your email address. Sign in to prefill your application.
Step 1 out of 4
Your CV has been uploaded successfully.
Step 1 out of 4
It's time to upload your CV:
Step 2 out of 4
Add a cover letter to maximise your chances of getting this job.
Step 4 out of 4
Whoop! Your application is ready to be submitted.
Step 3 out of 4
Almost done! Please enter your details.
Want to tailor your application?
Go through the usual application process to upload a new CV and cover letter.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
The Migrants’ Rights Network is seeking a Board Member to join its Trustees to support its fundraising activities.
What are we looking for?
Qualities of a Fundraising Trustee:
- Experience of fundraising/income-generation for small/medium UK charities.
- An understanding of the challenges facing small to medium charities in maximising and diversifying income streams
- Experience of diverse fundraising practices, including grant fundraising, corporate partnerships and donor giving would be valuable.
- Excellent networking skills, influencing and communication skills.
- Understanding of the migrants rights’ sector in the UK and previous trustee experience are desirable.
We particularly welcome and encourage applications from individuals who are migrants or refugees, and who have lived experience of the impact of immigration policy and practice.
Like most not-for-profit board roles this position is unremunerated, however reasonable out of pocket expenses incurred fulfilling the duties of the role will be reimbursed.
Please send a CV and a covering letter (max one page) explaining why you are interested in joining the board as a governance trustee, and how you meet the person specification.
Closing date for applications is 20 August 2019
Interviews will be arranged during early September