As the EasyEnglish Bible achieves a higher profile there are more opportunities for MissionAssist to partner with other organisations. We already have a volunteer taking responsibility for some relationships. Now we are looking for another one or two people to manage other partnerships as part of a portfolio. This is a part-time, voluntary position working from home.
To maintain and develop partnerships between MissionAssist and other Christian organisations.
- Maintain contact with organisations that partner with MissionAssist to support and encourage existing partnerships.
- Build contacts with potential new partner organisations to evaluate and establish new alliances.
- Draft agreements between MissionAssist and other organisations.
- Read and amend agreements drafted by other organisations.
- Collaborate with the EasyEnglish Coordinator, other Partnerships Coordinators and other key contacts within MissionAssist.
Experience, Skills or Abilities
- Client management/account management.
- Project management.
- Broad knowledge of Christian missionary organisations.
- Ability to represent MissionAssist in meetings with other organisations.
Notes: Please include a covering letter with your application. There is no fixed closing date and no fixed interview date. Each volunteer may manage one or more than one partnership, depending on their available time. Therefore, applications will be welcome until all of the portfolio is allocated.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.