Please enter your email address to proceed with the application.
We recognised your email address. Sign in to prefill your application.
Step 1 out of 4
Your CV has been uploaded successfully.
Step 1 out of 4
It's time to upload your CV:
Step 2 out of 4
Add a cover letter to maximise your chances of getting this job.
Step 4 out of 4
Whoop! Your application is ready to be submitted.
Step 3 out of 4
Almost done! Please enter your details.
Want to tailor your application?
Go through the usual application process to upload a new CV and cover letter.
Our newly established Mental Health Charity requires a Team Leader to help create our Home Visitor Teams.
Opportunity Interests: Health and Wellbeing services, People with Mental Health Issues
Type of Activity: Support/Care Work, Training/Teaching
Location: Crewe, Nantwich
Days and Times for the Opportunity: Monday AM, Monday PM, Monday EVE, Tuesday AM, Tuesday PM, Tuesday EVE, Wednesday AM, Wednesday PM, Wednesday EVE, Thursday AM, Thursday PM, Thursday EVE, Friday AM, Friday PM, Friday EVE, Saturday AM, Saturday PM, Saturday EVE, Sunday AM, Sunday PM, Sunday EVE, Anytime
We are a newly established charity Mohrale – Minds of Hope Restored and Living Energetically.
We aim to provide a service which bridges the gap where there is no more funding to support mental health patients. We aim to provide a practical support service to mental health patients where there are no statutory services and / or funding for such services has been discontinued.
We will be providing a unique welfare home visitor and a problem solving team providing assistance to mental health patients to ensure they become active members of the community.
We require suitably qualified / experienced Team Leader who is able to assist in establishing our home visitor teams.
• To manage teams working within the community
• To provide training to team members
• Act as an advocate and key worker as and when required
• Support the service user in line with the care plans
• Working positively with other staff / volunteers within the team
• Encourage clients to maintain a healthy and active lifestyle
• Where appropriate support the involvement of families, friends, social workers
• Complete all administration work as required using a computer
• Work within and implement our policy and procedure, including confidentiality and safeguarding
The role is on a part time basis and we would appreciate any time that may be spared.
Due to the nature of the role an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check will be required.