We are a newly established charity Mohrale – Minds of Hope Restored and Living Energetically.
We aim to provide a service which bridges the gap where there is no more funding to support mental health patients.
We aim to provide a practical support service to mental health patients where there are no statutory services and/or funding for such services has been discontinued.
We will be providing a unique welfare home visitor and a problem solving team providing assistance to mental health patients to ensure they become active members of the community.
We need people with a positive attitude, friendly, caring & understanding nature are an absolute must.
We are seeking caring, compassionate and committed individuals with the right values to be support workers, supporting our clients to lead fulfilling and independent lives.
• Support to be able to live a full and independent life.
• Act as an advocate and key worker as and when required
• Support the service user in line with the care plans
• Working positively with other staff / volunteers within the team
• Encourage clients to maintain a healthy and active lifestyle
• Where appropriate support the involvement of families, friends, social workers
• Complete all administration work as required using a computer
• Work within and implement our policy and procedure, including confidentiality and safeguarding
Ideally you will have some experience or have gained your level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care
Due to the nature of the role an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check will be required.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.