Volunteer Front of House
We are looking for a volunteer to help provide a warm welcome to visitors at our lovely museum.
1. Provide a friendly welcome to visitors and introduce them to the Museum.
2. Keep the reception and shop area clean and tidy.
3. Ensure that all the displays and interactives in the galleries are working, clean and tidy, reporting any issues to the appropriate member of staff.
4. Operate the till and take payment for tickets and shop stock.
5. Answer the phone and promote the Museum to callers.
6. Learn about the history of Kidderminster and the Carpet industry.
7. Adhere to Museum policies and procedures.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.