Could you support the health and wellbeing of our incredible NHS people when it really matters?
- An on-going commitment of ideally once a week, preferably Tuesdays and/or Thursdays
- Volunteer role, expenses paid
- Location: West London
- Ideally access to your own vehicle and a full, current and valid driving licence (not essential)
Often, working in our busy mental health, community and social care services means the pressure is on leading to increased anxiety for our staff. They may become too busy to make time for themselves and consequently unaware of the valuable support we have to offer for their own health and wellbeing. Sadly, this means some people may experience reduced morale, increased sickness and absence and impact on their decision to remain part of the Trust team with a knock on effect on the quality of our patient care.
As a Health and Wellbeing volunteer you will be part of an inspired, connected and mobilised network of people offering practical support to our staff. This includes support running of wellbeing hub/stations and providing general support to our people, actively promoting our Trust-wide Health and Wellbeing resources and support available and guiding them to these resources.
In return we will offer you:
• An exciting opportunity to be part of an innovative service that will make a real difference to our great people providing great care.
• An induction, training, support and supervision in your role
• Agreed and reasonable out-of-pocket expenses
• An excellent opportunity to build on your skills and understanding of the NHS
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 6th December 2023
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.