Are you an experienced Web Developer? Would you like to be part of a great team who are focussed and passionate about making a difference in people's lives?
Our website is an essential communication platform for our volunteers, partners and donors, and you will therefore be an important contributor to the creative success, growth and expansion of Nova and our partner TEDx Ladbroke Grove.
- Volunteering remotely and at a time that suits you.
- Providing assistance and expertise in developing our website.
- Ensuring our website is professional, user friendly, and up-to-date.
- Creating a web visibility for us on search engines and direct traffic to our sites.
- Working closely with our friendly marketing and communications team
- Attending fortnightly team meetings via Zoom to provide updates on your work and receive information on the ongoing wider work of the charity.
Skills and experience
- Practical experience of website creation and design, website maintenance and website analytics
- Experience using Wordpress, we work specifically with the Avada theme
- Creative flair
- Coding experience
- SEO experience
- Flexible and adaptable
- Motivated to work autonomously and as part of a supportive and remote team.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Organised and self motivated with strong time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to adapt and pick up new techniques
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.