We are looking for a GDPR expert who can help make sure we are legally compliant and can with us help create a robust GDPR policy and processes as an organisation.
Numberfit is a social enterprise that works to make Maths learning fun and engaging for children across all age groups. We are looking to grow our reach, and with this our team.
You will be working alongside a small team including our founder and operations team, sharing your working knowledge of GDPR . We want to hit the ground running with this project, with it being wrapped up by the end of the year, if not sooner. To do this, we urgently need help with:
GDPR policies creation
Processes for following new policies
The impact this has on the data we hold
Creating a new system for what we can keep and for how long
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a volunteer who has experience in
GDPR legislation and policy creation
The volunteer should also have/be:
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to quickly understand the needs of our team / organisation / users
- Can ask key questions to enable us to clarify requirements
- Understands the resource constraints of a small organisation and is able to work with these
What difference will you make?
Your experience and advice will make a real difference in a short time frame, making sure as an organisation we are compliant with GDPR regulations. With your help, we’ll be able to continue raising the profile of mathematics, enjoyable learning, and children's wellbeing.
What’s in it for you?
You would become part of our small, friendly team and you have the opportunity to use your time to make a real difference to the organisation’s ability to provide and deliver enjoyable maths sessions and materials for children across all age groups.
What skills should you have?
What skills will you gain?
- Policy Creation
- Relevant qualification / training / experience
- Own computer or secure access to one
- At least 3 hours a week+ for a minimum period of 3 months