Independent Health Complaints Advocate - Volunteer
This organisation is scheduling interviews as the applications come in. Don’t miss your opportunity, apply now!
Please note: this role covers Worcestershire and Herefordshire only.
An Independent Health Complaints Advocate (IHCA) Volunteer works across Worcestershire or Herefordshire to support adults who want to complain about their NHS care or treatment. This is a free and confidential service independent of the NHS.
We are seeking people who have:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- You will have, or be willing to learn, basic computer literacy skills in order to log your contact / work on our database system.
- Organised and resourceful
Benefits of volunteering with the Adovacy Services
- Be part of a growing charity with ever expanding exciting new projects!
- You are provided with FREE training
- Reimbursed for public transport fair and/ or partial mileage costs
- Get experience in the field of mental health
- References are available from us on request
- Fulfilment in helping your local community
- Meet new and likeminded people - we hold regular volunteer catch ups to have your say and meet other volunteers
Overview of Onside
Onside is an independent charity promoting the rights and interests of people facing disadvantage. We believe that everyone is entitled to fair, equal treatment and opportunity. Our skilled staff and volunteers make a real difference to the lives of over 8,500 people a year across Worcestershire and Herefordshire.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.