OXFAM EALING BOOKSHOP – ONLINE RETAIL VOLUNTEER – THURSDAYS
At Oxfam Ealing Bookshop we sell our most valuable, weird, and wonderful things through Oxfam's own online shop. Working from our stock room, you’ll help us raise money to fight poverty and inequality.
Why do we need you?
Our shops would not be able to raise crucial funds for Oxfam’s emergency and development work all over the world without our dedicated volunteers, who provide their time and bring multitude of skills. In return, we offer personal development, valuable insight into charity retail and a friendly environment to meet new people.
We are looking for an Online Retail Volunteer for Thursdays.
*You will develop online retail experience and learn many transferable skills, building your CV and confidence. No experience needed as training will be given*
What are your key responsibilities?
• Researching and valuing items identified as having potential to sell online.
• Writing creative and accurate product descriptions.
• Listing items for sale using our online listing tool.
• Taking high quality photos of items.
• Adhering to Oxfam’s policies and guidelines.
• Providing excellent customer service.
• Dealing with despatch, after-sales care, and refunds.
• Packaging and posting sold items.
What will you gain from this opportunity?
• You will be joining thousands of volunteers who “won’t live with poverty”.
• Opportunity to gain valuable experience and skills in e-commerce, warehouse management, customer service, photography etc.
• Opportunity to put your specialist knowledge to good use.
• Gain insight into charity retail e-commerce.
• Training in researching and valuing items.
*Boost your confidence, skills, and CV by volunteering*
Tempted? Then click APPLY and we will get back to you soon!
Vacancy location: Oxfam Ealing Bookshop | 1 The Green, Ealing, W5 5DA
Our shop complies with Covid-19 guidance and we aim to keep everyone safe with thorough cleaning and welfare procedures. We aim to reply to applications within two working days. If you haven’t heard from us, please check your junk folder.