We are looking for ecommerce volunteers for our lovely online store in Tooting.
Weekend or weekday shifts are available, we're flexible! If you'd like to volunteer with a friend, bring them along!
The role involves the following:
• Taking pictures of donated items for sale online
• Listing items for sale online
• Dispatching items that have been sold online
• Reviewing progress of online sales
Skills and competencies:
• An enthusiasm for Oxfam's work and helping others get involved is important
• Ability to work within the shop guidelines
• Good communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Honesty, integrity, commitment and reliability
What this role can offer the volunteer:
• The knowledge your free time is making a real difference
• This is an opportunity to help Oxfam's mission of achieving a just world without poverty
• Lunch expenses and reasonable local travel costs can be reimbursed in line with Oxfam's policy
• CV enhancing skills
• Gain experience working for a non-profit charity organization
An ideal opportunity to gain fantastic work experience and meet new people whilst contributing towards an exciting and innovative international charity
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.