Shop volunteer admin Books and Music shop
Are you just looking for a volunteer role that will give you admin experience or are you just searching for a new and interesting challenge and want to spend some time volunteering alongside a dedicated volunteer team? If you live in or near Bishops Stortford and are passionate about attention to detail, turn your passion into action and join our new volunteer team at Oxfam Bishops Stortford Books and Music shop opening end of July 2019 at 3-5a North Street.
- Health and Safety admin
- Helping with Gift Aid analysis in any department at the shop
- Flexible opportunity to volunteer a minimum of 2-3 hours per week or more with shifts available weekly to suit your lifestyle
- Taking notes at shop meetings
- Helping to create the shop rotas
- Informing the team of shop bulletin information by displaying on the volunteer noticeboard
What skills would I need?
No experience required as a full induction, training and ongoing support is available.
What's in it for you
- This is an opportunity for you to gain or develop your admin and team skills
- Comprehensive induction, training and support for your new role
- You can really make a difference and either build your CV, enhance your retirement or enjoy a GAP year experience through gaining admin experience by volunteering for a multi-national charity
- Travel and lunch expenses can be covered in line with Oxfam's expense policy
- You will have the opportunity to really be able to make a difference to the lives of others through your valued gift of time.
- You will be joining thousands of Oxfam volunteers who 'won't live with poverty'
- NVQ Retail diplomas available to any applicants who meet the required criteria
- References can be made available for future employers
If you would like further information please do get in touch we would love to hear from you. Applications will be considered as they are received.