Peace One Day are looking for a hard-working and passionate Social Media Intern, who will work on site with our team to support our social media campaigns, monitor analytics and assist in general distribution of content.
Our ideal candidate will have excellent written communication skills, strong knowledge of the digital media landscape, including various social media sites, and have a desire to learn and make a positive impact on our world!
- Accurate and detailed research, data entry and management.
- Proficient in Microsoft packages.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of all social media platforms: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Tik Tok.
- Well-organised, quick to learn, flexible.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines without direct supervision.
- Excellent people skills, ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding environment.
- Good research skills (web based).
- Interest and sympathy with the aims and activities of Peace One Day.