Overview of the People’s Plan
The People’s Plan is an environmental community-interest-company working to give local people a voice on how green policies are designed and implemented. Our current primary project is an interactive and education gamified platform which facilitates engagement between local residents and their councils, with a focus on engaging underrepresented groups.
The team and role
Our communications team is pivotal in boosting awareness of the People’s Plan and its projects. We are also responsible for ensuring local engagement with the People’s Plan Platform in the communities where councils have partnered with us. This is a very exciting time for us and we’d love you to join our expanding team.
As a designer you will:
· Work alongside a team to plan and deliver social media campaigns across a number of social networks.
· Create assets for social media
· Create design and print ready artwork, such as leaflets, banners, etc
· Understanding of marketing techniques, particularly those relating to social media.
· Relevant design degree or equivalent experience working in digital/print design
· Experience using canva, graphic design/visual design softwares
As a team member, you’ll have the chance to develop your skills with a tailored development plan whilst being able to work on a tangible project and make a positive impact on a national level.
To register your interest, please send your CV (no more than 2 pages) and a short cover letter.
Part of the Climate Venture Collective
The People’s Plan is supported by the Climate Venture Collective. The CVC is a diverse group of entrepreneurs, thinkers, makers and doers who come together to create scalable solutions to the Climate Crisis. The group is open to everyone to join and we all share in the work and the rewards. As part of People’s Plan, you will have access to the community, it’s members, projects and resources, as well as being part of it.