The treasurer will oversee the monitoring of the organisation’s finances on behalf of the whole board of trustees, to report regularly on them to the board, and to make sure that money is properly managed. They will ensure that bookkeeping, record keeping, and budgeting are done properly.
• Ensuring proper systems are in place for budgeting, financial control and reporting;
• Keeping all trustees properly informed about the state of the organisation’s finances;
• Ensuring financial reports to the trustees are comprehensible and properly discussed;
• Ensuring accounts and other financial reports are produced in the proper form and on time as required by other bodies (such as the Charity Commission);
• Overseeing the appointment and communications with auditors or independent examiners, according to legal requirements;
• Liaising with the CEO on strategic management of the organisation’s financial resources;
• Act as a signatory for online banking requests.
To apply, please submit a covering letter (maximum 1 page) including:
- Why you are interested in the role of Treasurer Trustee at Pledgeball
- Your relevant experience
- Details of two references that can be contacted prior to appointment
Please email the covering letter to the Chair of Trustees, Nik Kieboom
The closing date is Sunday 10th December 2023.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.