We are recruiting for events volunteers in Glasgow for the Great Scottish Run on the 29th of September.
The Great Scottish Run is one of the biggest running events in Scotland. With 10k and half marathon options, both races take in some of Glasgow’s most iconic landmarks.
Join us in the fight against prostate cancer and help more than 26,000 men who are living with and after prostate cancer in Scotland today.
What I do
- Spot our runners at the cheer point as they run past us
- Cheer, encourage and motivate them
- Use your energy, enthusiasm, and be willing to make it a day to remember for our runners
- Network with other supporters, their friends and family
- Make it a day to remember for our runners
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, then please get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.