This year we have got more than 15 large challenge events and we’re looking to capture the best moments of our runners and/ or cyclists, so we remember them forever. If you have an interest of experience in photography and can spare a few hours for us, you might be exactly what we need!
What I do?
- Capture images of our runners/ cyclists wearing the Prostate Cancer UK vests/jersey
- Capture images of branding, sail banners, mesh banners etc
- Take photos of our supporters, volunteers and staff at supporter zones and post-race events
- Send all photos to Prostate Cancer UK within an agreed deadline
When and where?
3-4 hours on the event day (or tell us how much time you have and we will work around your availability)
Location and dates vary per event (could be one or more of the following):
- The Big Half (London) – 1st March
- Bath Half Marathon (Bath) – 15th March
- London Landmarks Half Marathon (London) – 29th March
- Brighton Marathon (Brighton) – 19th April
- London Marathon (London) – 26th April
- Glasgow Kiltwalk (Glasgow)- 26th April
- Edinburgh Marathon Festival (Edinburgh) – 23rd May
- Ride London (Surrey and London) – 16th August
- Great North Run (Newcastle) – 13th September
- Great Scottish Run (Glasgow) – 4th October
- Velo Essex (Essex) – September dates TBC
- Cardiff Half Marathon (Cardiff) – 4th October
- Royal Parks Half Marathon (London) – 11th October
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.