QMC School, partnered with Quilombo UK is looking for a volunteer personal assistant to join their national volunteering team working from home. This role offers a great opportunity for the right person looking to gain experience as a personal assistant, developing their office-based and management experience, or simply to ‘give back to their community’. The role provides you flexibility, with specific training provided where necessary to help you develop and grow your skill-set.
16 weeks contract.
What will I be doing?
- Managing organisation of meetings and appointment
- Organising events and conferences
- Implementing and maintaining procedures and administrative systems
- Managing databases, Liaising with staff
- Miscellaneous tasks to support the team
- You will need to have good written skills
- Well organised, pro-active and able to deliver tasks efficiently
- Good time management
- To show professionalism at all levels and in all environments
- Strong team player
- Ability to work independently and ask for clarification when needed
- Able to volunteer at least 12 hours a week (2 days, 6 hours each day)
- Committed to working with the community with a passion for helping others less fortunate
- Proficiency in Microsoft and excel
- Will require references
- Own computer or a secure access to one
- Must be UK based and hold UK right to work
The volunteering program with QMC requires a minimum of 21 weeks of commitment. We are looking for someone who can offer 12 hours a week, Monday - Friday.