Join The Ranger Cadets
- Coach, train and develop young people
- Be part of our community
- Learn new skills and gain new experiences
- Meet new people
- Have Fun!
We are a NEW start-up uniformed youth development organisation looking to make a difference in the lives of young people aged 13 to 25 years old across England (starting in London and then growing outwards). Our mission is to prepare young people for life, by giving them new opportunities and experiences to learn and discover themselves and the world around them, while boosting their confidence, skills for life and resilience.
Cadets meet up at weekly unit cadet meet ups which take place one night per week usually held between 7pm and 9pm in which Cadets (young people) take part in fun, challenging and rewarding activities that are aimed to boost confidence and self-esteem and grow skills and gain different opportunities and experiences. Cadets also get to complete missions, challenges, and activities to earn badges for their uniform, gain accreditations in a wide range of topics and feel a sense of belonging and achievement. We aim to ensure young people are “Prepared for Life”.
As well as attending weekly cadet meet ups, Cadets take part in weekend public duties supporting their local community at events and local fates, as well as attending camps, residentials, trips and other youth development activities aimed to build positive futures for young people.
We are looking for volunteers in LONDON to join us at the Ranger Cadets (aged 18 year old and over)
- Adult Instructor/Youth Leader – To plan, organise and deliver activities and training sessions within your unit, supporting, training and guiding cadets to allow them to earn badges for their uniform and assist the Officer in Charge in running your weekly cadet unit.
- Staff Sergeant (2IC) – To be the second in charge of the cadet unit, you will plan and organise weekly cadet meetings, planning overall activities within your unit for the year and assist the Officer in Charge in the overall running of your weekly cadet unit. This includes unit management paperwork, ordering uniforms and badges, and much more.
- Officer in Charge (OIC) – To run the weekly cadet unit ensuring the smooth and effective running of the unit, making sure cadets have planned and organised structured activities that are fun and interactive and support young people in earning badges for their uniform while gaining new experience and opportunities to aid them in life. You will also be responsible for the management, facilities management, financial management of the cadet unit, while line managing, coaching, and supporting a small team of volunteers who will assist you in the running of the unit.
You MUST be willing to wear the Ranger Cadets uniform and the rank insignia assigned to the position that you have applied for.
To apply get in touch telling us which role(s) you are interested in and we will be in touch with further information about the role and the training dates.
The Ranger Cadets
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.