Refugees at Home is a UK charity which connects those with a spare room in their home to refugees and asylum seekers in need of somewhere to stay.
We have a strong trustee board, which works alongside our excellent executive team.
We are currently seeking a fundraising trustee to join the Board. This is an unpaid role, but reasonable expenses may be reimbursed, subject to our expenses policy.
The selected candidate or candidates will be joinign a vibrant, growing and highly successful charity.
Main tasks will include:
- Taking the strategic lead on fundraising for the charity, in conjunction with the Fundraising Manager and the Executive Director of Refugees at Home.
- Responsibility, along with the other trustees, for the governance of the charity.
- Contributing to the ongoing strategy of the charity, in line with our charitable objectives.
- Acting as a ‘critical friend’ to our Executive Director and Deputy Director.
- Acting as an ambassador for the charity – raising awareness of what we do and engaging potential supporters and other key stakeholders.
- Participating in board meetings and sub-committees in an inclusive and thoughtful way.
Full details about the role are available in the role description download.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.