Reload Greece is a fast growing educational charity which enables young aspiring entrepreneurs to start ventures with a social and economic impact in their home countries. The range of educational programmes, are designed to support aspiring entrepreneurs all the way from the conception to the execution of their ideas. It is also, has contributed to the education of more than 5,000 young people and has accelerated more than 100+ start-ups.
Currently searching for a Digital Marketing Intern to support the charity’s next phase of growth. Working closely with the Marketing and Communications Lead and the RG team, the Digital Marketing intern will help to build the Reload Greece brand and effectively communicate Reload Greece programmes and events across a variety of digital channels. This position will suit a student, a recent graduate with a background in Digital Marketing, Communications and/or Journalism or someone looking to move into the charity sector.
- Assist with web site content development and overall site maintenance using WordPress.
- Create engaging social media content and campaigns for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Instagram.
- Ensure the website is up-to-date and post content on the website and social media channels to drive web traffic and leads.
- Provide social media support across regions. Actively engage with influencers on social, provide recommendations for social engagement to the Marketing team and track/report on social media results.
- Analyse website performance using Google Analytics and assist in reporting of reach and engagement metrics.
- Deal with ad hoc administration tasks as necessary.
- Network among VCs, Incubators, Angel Investors and the start-up / entrepreneurial community
- Enhance your CV and LinkedIn profile - gain valuable work experience; references into the entrepreneurship world
- Be part of a worthwhile movement and contribute to Reload Greece’s exposure and impact
- Opportunity for professional development in an educational charity
- Free access to Reload Greece events and resources
- Flexibility in hours worked and opportunity for home-working
Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, ideally having completed or be working towards a degree relevant to the position
- Experience of digital marketing, Photoshop and working with WordPress is required
- Basic-level experience with marketing automation system & CRM (Salesforce/ Hubspot)
- Trustworthy, network builder and people person
- Good research, marketing, and analytical skills
- Efficient and effective decision making
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Sense of responsibility and attention to detail
- Self-discipline and self-management skills
- Experience of video editing software would be an advantage
If you are interested please send us your CV and cover letter as soon as possible.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.