Reload Greece is a fast growing educational charity which enables young aspiring entrepreneurs to start ventures with a social and economic impact in their home countries. The range of educational programmes, are designed to support aspiring entrepreneurs all the way from the conception to the execution of their ideas. It is also, has contributed to the education of more than 5,000 young people and has accelerated more than 100+ start-ups.
Currently searching for an Events Intern to support the charity’s next phase of growth. Working closely with the Project Manager and the RG team, the Events intern will help to organize and execute relevant tasks related to Reload Greece’s annual conference RG Connect19. This position will suit a student, a recent graduate with a background in Events, Office Administration or someone looking to move into the charity sector.
Primary Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assist the Project Manager in planning, organizing and executing tasks relevant to the event
- Assist with venue research
- Assist with sponsor search
- Concept activities for guests and speakers
- Support the Project Manager with various administration tasks such as venue bookings, accommodation, travel, VIP and guest lists
- Work closely with the Project Manager to track the progress of the projectAttend planning meetings and minute keeping
- Project file keeping and expenses tracking
- Enhance your CV and LinkedIn profile - gain valuable work experience & references
- Be part of a worthwhile movement and contribute to Reload Greece’s exposure and impact
- Opportunity for professional development in an educational charity
- Free access to Reload Greece events and resources
- Flexibility in hours worked and opportunity for home-working
Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, ideally having completed or be working towards a degree relevant to the position
- Experience of event planning or office administration would be an advantage
- Good research, organizational & communication skills
- Trustworthy, network builder and people person
- Efficient and effective decision making
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Sense of responsibility and attention to detail
If you are interested please send us your CV and cover letter as soon as possible. Interviews will be held during the weeks commencing 22/07/19 and 29/07/19.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.