Reload Greece is a fast growing educational charity which enables young aspiring entrepreneurs
to start ventures with a social and economic impact in their home countries. The range of
educational programmes, are designed to support aspiring entrepreneurs all the way from the
conception to the execution of their ideas. It is also, has contributed to the education of more than
5,000 young people and has accelerated more than 100+ start-ups.
Currently searching for a Marketing and Communication Intern to support the charity’s next phase
of growth. Working closely with the Marketing and Communications Lead and the RG team, the Marketing
and Communications intern will help to build the Reload Greece brand and effectively communicate Reload Greece programmes and events across a variety of media channels.
This position will suit a student, a recent graduate with a background in Marketing, PR, Communications and/or Journalism or someone looking to move into the charity sector.
- Create engaging and compelling content for campaigns and promotions
- Develop internal and external newsletters and communication materials
- Ensure that all events are promoted successfully across all media channels
- Write inspiring and insightful blog articles
- Update website content via WordPress
- Assist in production of video content and print and online marketing materials
- Support on Reload Greece PR strategy
- Enhance your CV and LinkedIn profile - gain valuable work experience & references
- Be part of a worthwhile movement and contribute to Reload Greece’s exposure and impact
- Opportunity for professional development in an educational charity
- Free access to Reload Greece events and resources
- Flexibility in hours worked and opportunity for home-working
Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, ideally having completed or be working towards a degree relevant to the position
- Trustworthy, network builder and people person
- Basic-level experience with marketing automation system & CRM (Salesforce/ Hubspot)
- Good research, marketing, communication & PR skills
- Efficient and effective decision making
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Sense of responsibility and attention to detail
- Self-discipline and self-management skills
- Experience of digital marketing and working with WordPress, Photoshop, Canva and video editing software would be an advantage
If you are interested please send us your CV and cover letter as soon as possible.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.